IMMIGRATION & ASYLUM
Asylum claims, Human rights claims, Leave to enter or remain applications, Unaccompanied minors and age assessments, Victims of trafficking, Removals and deportation, Detention and bail, Appeals, Permission to appeals, Judicial reviews and much more.
At CITYWIDE our Immigration Solicitors offer a comprehensive service for corporate and individual clients covering the full range of applications to enter or remain in the UK including visas for the UK and all applications under the Points-Based System.
Our Solicitors are specialised to provide legal help in all types of immigration and human rights matters at all stages of an immigration case including:
- Any application to the Home Office
- Appeals to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
- Applications to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
- Local Authority, Social Services Custody & Care applications
- Applications to the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal
- Appeals to the Upper Tribunal
- Appeals to the Court of Appeal Civil Division
- Judicial Reviews in the Administrative Court / High Court
- Appeals to the Supreme Court of England and Wales on point of law
- Applications to The European Court of Human Rights
- Representation at every level of the Tribunal and Courts system